This is a set for Child and Parent to delve into Surah Yusuf together! This set is a pre-order and will be shipped out on March 17, insyaAllah.
Each set contains:
1 Prophet Yusuf Busy Book Set for Child (without Playdoh)
1Lessons from Surah Yusuf (Pearls from the Quran) book by Shaikh Yasir Qadhi (Kube Publishing)
Prophet Yusuf Busy Book Ages 4- 6 years old (value: $25.99)
– 26 pages of wipe-and clean material busy book (A4 size)
– a dry erase marker pen
- a zipper file to store all these items
Lessons from Surah Yusuf (Pearls from the Quran) by Shaikh Yasir Qadhi (NEW BOOK by KUBE PUBLISHING) Value: $16.95
Surah Yusuf, a chapter of the Qur'an (Koran), was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad at a critical juncture of his life. This was the time when he had gone through ten to eleven years of ridicule and rejection in Makkah, a time when he lost his wife and partner, Khadija, a time when he lost his dear uncle Abu Talib. Allah revealed this precious surah to strengthen the Prophet Muhammad’s heart. To remind him that he lives in the footsteps of the great prophets of the past and that Allah’s help and support is there.
This surah is full of meaningful messages of patience, reliance on Allah and how to overcome hardship and betrayal. It was also educational, teaching the Prophet Muhammad the answers to queries that were posed to him by the local Jews and Muslims. Finally this surah was a timely morale booster for the Prophet and his companions in a time of need.
Shaikh Yasir Qadhi has clearly divided the surah into related themes, as per the revelations, so that the reader can easily understand and grasp the great wealth of knowledge relayed through this surah to all.
WHY TEACH CHILDREN ABOUT PROPHET YUSUF A.S?
Let our children discover how Prophet Yusuf dealt with hardship so that they learn that Allah is testing each one of His servants. Those who bear with patience and have faith in Allah, are those who succeed, insyaAllah.
Lessons children will learn from the story of Prophet Yusuf:
- Patience – waited for a long time to meet his father, only reunited when he was an adult
- Faith – he preferred to be in jail rather than committing sins
- Forgiveness – he forgave his brothers for their misdeeds towards him
- Resilience – with every hardship he had, he continued to stay on the right path
- Self-awareness – he knew his strength and weaknesses
There are THREE types of activities in the Busy Book:
1. Solving the puzzle
– Increase thinking skills
– Increase fine motor skills
2. Solving a maze
– Develop problem-solving skills
– Increase focus
3. Playing with clay
– Develop creativity and imagination
– Strengthen fingers that will help in writing skills development